Dark Souls 3 is getting a new patch very soon, on February 8. The focus of the patch is mainly fixing PvP battles and making them more fair and balanced. Additionally, players won’t be able to invade others while the other party is in a boss fight. Here are the full patch notes and release times.
Players of Dark Souls 3 will be getting a fresh update on February 8. It’s meant to fix several glitches that players were abusing in PvP battles. This way, the matches will be more balanced and fair. One more standout change is invading other players. If your invasion target is in a boss fight, you won’t be able to attack. This is a very welcome change, since getting invaded during a boss battle meant your absolute, certain and undignified demise.
You can check out the full list of fixes below.
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
the patch will go live at different times on consoles and PC. The PC update will arrive a couple of hours later than on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Keep in mind that servers will be down for maintenance during these times.PlayStation 4
- JST: February 8 10:00am – 12:00pm
- CST: February 8 2:00am – 4:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- JST: February 8 10:00am – 4:00pm
- CST: February 8 2:00am – 8:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- JST: February 8 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- CST: February 8 9:00am – 11:00am
- PST: February 8 12:00am – 2:00am
Meanwhile, the date of the final DLC for Dark Souls 3 is approaching quick. The Ringed City DLC is coming out at the end of March.