Leaked Details about new Destiny's Subclasses and Raid
The first Destiny’s DLC The Dark Below is scheduled for December, but Bungie team still hasn’t unveiled any particular information about the upcoming update. Recent leaks posted by DLC tester, shed some light on this subject and reveals that a new raid, and the third subclasses might be unlocked.
Titan – CrusaderSuper: “Purge” You shoot this giant horizontal column of light directly in front of you. Upgrades can thicken the cylinder (default is size of Guardian, upgrade is about 200% increase), have the column shoot through walls, or shoot a second column behind you as well.
- Throws 3 small fire grenades at once. Think like a very small version of the Warlock Void special.
- Drops grenade behind guardian. Designed for escape tactics when being chased.
- Self planted grenade. Button activates grenade for 8 seconds. Any melee damage taken at that time sets grenade off, barely doesn’t kill a guardian by itself.
Warlock – Arc ThrowerSuper: “Jupiter’s Storm” Creates an orb about the size of a Servitor slightly above and in front of you. The orb floats in the air and shoots lightning out at anything that come near it. Upgrades can increase range, can cause chain lightning, or cause the orb to spawn further away from the player character.
- Arc Grenade that detonates on second button input.
- Grenade the transfers health to the Warlock.
- Fence Grenade – Creates small electrified fence. Sticks to walls like the Titan Lightning Grenade and lasts about half as long.
Hunter – TrapperSuper: “Void Well” Drops a Void well on the floor. Enemies inside the Void well cannot jump, and have reduced movement speed. Upgrades can reduce all enemy movement, prevent enemies from using abilities, or increase radius of Void Well.
- Generic void damage grenade, doesn’t bounce. Sticks to any surface.
- Bolas that act as a sticky, but do minimal damage while greatly reducing targets movement speed, and prevents them from jumping.
- Caltrops. Throw them on the ground. Not super easy to see. A large amount of them on the ground, stepping on one detonates it for a small amount of damage. 1 “grenade” can kill a Guardian with a little left over.