Looking for a complete list of all new legendary class items in the Diablo Immortal July 20 update? You’ve come to the right place! The next big update for Diablo Immortal is here, and it comes with a host of new features. We are getting new cosmetics, a new Helliquary Boss, the Amber Blades Cosmetic Set, a Class Change feature, and more. Of course, there’s also a ton of new class legendary items – thirty-six to be precise. In this guide, we list all of them.
All New Legendary Class Items in Diablo Immortal July 20 Update
The next big Diablo Immortal update has just dropped. The most exciting feature for many is the ability to change class, which will be free for all players. However, if you ask us, the second most exciting thing is a set of new legendary items!
As Blizzard explains, this new set of legendary items is focused on “providing more opportunities for players to harness damage over time effects”. Each class is receiving six new items in the Diablo Immortal July 20 Update. So, without further ado, let’s check out all new legendary class items in Diablo Immortal:
- Compromise is Loss: Ground Stomp now rips open the ground, dealing damage to enemies in front of you. Maximum X charges.
- Doom of the Cowed: Activating Wrath of the Berserker now immediately reduces the Movement Speed of all nearby enemies by X%.
- Five Fresh Claws: Whirlwind now shreds armour, increasing all damage enemies take by X%, stacking up to five times.
- Lunatic Twin: When Frenzy is fully stacked, each attack unleashes X damage to all enemies in front of you. Cannot occur more often than once every Y seconds.
- Paste and Powder: Hammer of the Ancients now randomly drops hammers in the targeted area multiple times.
- The Trembling: Undying Rage also increases your Movement Speed by X%.
- Forgotten Savior: Falling Sword now calls flames from the heavens that Burn enemies.
- Torrential Refrain: Condemn now immediately detonates all of its damage on the enemies it hits.
- Daybreak: Consecration now protects you and nearby party members, decreasing damage taken by X%.
- Equal Portions: Sacred Chain no longer constrains enemies, instead forming a chain of flames between enemies which Burns other enemies that touch it.
- Stare of Wroth: Shield Glare now Burns enemies for X damage over Y seconds.
- Heaven Squints: Judgment now conjures a continuous beam of light from the heavens which moves under your control.
- Hunter-Gatherer: Escape now launches X homing rockets at nearby enemies when activated, each dealing Y damage.
- Murdermost: Vengeance now increases your critical strike chance by X% but causes you to lose Y% of your Life every second.
- Pinpoint Overflow: Multishot now fires all arrows in a targeted direction and can strike the same enemy multiple times.
- Puncta Obscura: Impale now also causes enemies to Bleed for X damage over Y seconds.
- Scrapdacks: Knife Trap now scatters multiple mines that will explode when stepped on, but it can no longer have multiple charges.
- Suit Mordant: Smoke Screen now hurls an acid bomb that damages enemies continuously.
- Endless Trial: Imprisoned Fist now continuously launches punches in a direction you can change while channeling. Using Imprisoned Fist will slowly consume its energy, which will recover while Imprisoned Fist is not in use.
- Numb Realization: Exploding Palm Bleed effect now has a X% chance to be detonated by other attacks.
- Pugilist’s Presence: Seven-Sided Strike now attacks repeatedly in the same direction, knocking back the enemy each time.
- Rattling Arm: Wave Strike turns into a pneumatic ball that pulls in and continuously damages enemies.
- Starving Mosquito: Flying Dragon damage increased by X% for each enemy hit, up to a maximum increase of Y%.
- Typhlot Robe: Cyclone Strike now creates a sandstorm that reduces enemy vision and deals damage.
- Arc of Misery: Bone Spirits now bounces whenever it hits a wall.
- Cloak of Quills: Bone Armor now causes your summons to continuously damage nearby enemies, but no longer protects them.
- Hissing Skin: Grim Scythe now increases all damage you deal by X% for each enemy hit, up to Y%, for Z seconds.
- Shared Service: Bone Armor now reduces all continuous damage you take by X%.
- Studied Menace: Corpse Lance now causes enemies to decay, dealing X damage for Y seconds.
- Vesperguard: Skeletal Mage now shoots continuous rays at enemies.
- The Aimless One: Arcane Torrent now launches missiles at random enemies around you.
- The Enervators: Ray of Frost now creates an ice shield each time it damages an enemy, absorbing X damage and stacking up to 10 times.
- Fireflurry: Scorch now hurls a ball of magma that bursts when it strikes an enemy, creating a pool of magma that Burns and Stuns enemies.
- Ninety-Nine Wild Arcana: Arcane Torrent damage increased by X%.
- Waking Invocation: Ray of Frost now creates an illusion that channels a beam of frost in the targeted direction.
- Weathering Eye: Arcane Wind now also applies an X% reduction to Movement Speed for Y seconds.