FFXV Comrades Beta All Weapons Stats and Abilities
Final Fantasy XV Comrades multiplayer beta has four weapons on disposal for every player – katanas, clubs, shurikens and daggers . In the full version, there will also be additional weapons, like polearms, crossbows, and shield weapons. In this guide, we’ll show you all FFXV Comrades beta weapon stats and abilities.
Before we begin, please note:
- In the FFXV multiplayer Comrades closed online test, the characters we get to play as are level 11, with 35 strength.
- The quest reward weapons are not obtainable, as you can’t really use their rewards, because there is no accessing them in the inventory.
- With the help of a Royal Sigil called The Rogue’s Sigil, you can increase strength by 20, and enable attacks while in midair.
- There is a Practaur training dummy at the starting zone. Use it to test the weapons at your disposal.
FFXV Comrades Katana – Sennin-giri
Ashura is another katana-like weapon in the beta. It is a reward for the quests “Naga Extermination” and “Road to Old Lestallum”.
Sennin-giri – Enhanced blade that sharpens every time it rends a foe asunder.
- Attack level 1: 106 Damage
- Ability Flurry Rush: Damage output increases with each consecutive strike.
- Weapon Description: Katana boasting excellent reach and mobility. Tilting left stick allows the wielder to move about the field while attacking. Damage output increases witch each successive strike.
Multiplayer Club Weapon – Mythril Hammer
The Imperial Axe is another club that is present in beta. It comes as a reward from the quest “Naga Extermination”.
Mythril Hammer – Hammer with a mythril ingot affixed to its handle.
- Attack level 1: 120 Damage
- Stats: +10 Strength (increase physical damage)
- Weapon description: Powerful mace that can destroy appendages with ease. Holding Circle (PlayStation 4), X (Xbox One) allows the wielder to channel their strength into a devastating charge attack.
Online Daggers Weapon – Crimson Flashes
These are the only daggers shown in the beta.
Crimson Flashes – Blades burning with fire at their core. They inflict fire-based elemental damage.
- Attack level 1: 88
- Stats: +20% Fire Resistance
- Flamebound: Standard attacks inflict fire-type elemental damage.
- Warp Combo Fira: Casts fire-type elemental spell after a successful warp-strike.
- Weapon Description: Light pair of daggers that allow the wielder to strike swiftly. Unleash fire-type magic with each successful warp-strike.
Comrades Weapon Shuriken – Kagenui
Beside the Kagenui, there are also two more shurikens present in the beta. They are Raiton and Fuma Shurikens. They come as a reward for two quests: “Hunting the Garulessa” and “Naga Extermination”.
Kagenui – Special shuriken whose blades are laced with a paralyzing potion.
- Attack level 1: 24
- Ability Petrifier: Standard attacks gain a small chance of stopping enemies in their tracks.
- Weapon Description: Shuriken able to strike enemies in the air or from afar. Occasionally stops foes in their attacks.