Raider is a medium weight class in For Honor. A Raider is great at disabling foes with stuns and throws, as well as hitting as hard as a hammer. One of their attacks is even unblockable. The game lists them as an easy character, but that doesn’t mean there’s no room for finesse. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to play Raider in For Honor, their skills and attacks.
Raider OverviewRaider has six modifiers, abilities that make the class what it is. Here’s a list of Raider Hero Modifiers, along with explanations:
- Renown – Earn more Bounty when you’re outnumbered, by controlling objectives and killing enemy soldiers.
- Stun – A stunned opponent can’t see your guard.
- Stampede Charge – Hold guarbreak button to manage sprint distance. Knock down enemies while running. If you know grabbed opponents into a wall, you’ll stun them.
- Controlled Throw Back – Hold guardbreak button to manage orientation. Enemy loses stamine whenever he knocks a nearby character.
- Heavy Attack Cancel – Cancel a heavy attack into a light one to perform a Stunning Tap.
- Dodge Cancel – Cancel a dodge into a guardbreak.
|Chain 1||Light attack, Light attack, Light attack|
|Chain 2||Heavy attack, Heavy attack, Heavy attack|
|Chain 3||Heavy attack, Light attack, Heavy attack|
|Unblockable Alternate||Light attack plus Heavy attack|
|Stunning Tap||Dodge, then Light attack|
|Reaping Charge||Press left stick and Heavy attack|
|Stampede Charge||Press left stick and hold guardbreak button|
Raider FeatsFeats are skills you that let you customize your warrior. They can either be active or passive. You start with four, but you can unlock an additional eight and swap them out as you like. Here are the feats the Raider can use:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
Trigger to gain speed for a while
Passive: Killing soldiers gives you health and stamina
Passive: Lose stamina more slowly
|Marked For Death|
Reveal target position and lower their attack and defense
Your minions get stat boosts
Medium damage trap that stops enemies
Increase speed, attack and defense for a while
Heal yourself a bit
Increase stats of friendly soldiers, lower stats of enemy soldiers
Allies near you regenerate health
Throw a flask that does area of effect damage
Auto block grab attempts for a while
Raider Tips & TricksHere are some tips to help you improve your performance as a Raider:
- Raider has unique throws. After you perform a guardbreak, use the left stick and the guardbreak button to perform a directional throw.
- If you throw enemies into walls, it will stun them. Make use of environmental objects like that.
- When you push an enemy into a group, they’ll lose stamina. When they’re out of stamina, they can’t block.
- Follow up on stunning taps with attacks.
- If you manage to sneak in an unblockable attack into your chain, you’ll deal a lot of damage, and the enemy won’t be ready to dodge it.
- You can feint an unblockable attack to make the enemy retreat.