Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 is here and one of the challenges is to Place Welcome Signs In Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake Fortnite. Beffitnig the extraterrestrial theme of this newest season, these welcome signs are meant to welcome the aliens to the island. Doing this is easy enough, since the signs are visible by their blue outlines and all you need to do is go to the location where they are meant to be placed and interact to put a sign there. Five spots for this are available in both Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. However, you only need to place four at either of these locations to complete the challenge. We’ve marked these spots on the map to save you from wasting time looking for them. After all, this time can better be spent shooting at competing players.
Where To Place Welcome Signs In Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake
As we said, there are five spots for this in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. To begin with, here are the Pleasant Park locations:
- Pleasant Park Sign #1. Near the soccer field bleachers.
- Pleasant Park Sign #2. The green house across the soccer field.
- Pleasant Park Sign #3. Right next to the BBQ at the Gazebo in the center of town.
- Pleasant Park Sign #4. The front yard of the northwestern house.
- Pleasant Park Sign #5. The northeastern corner of the town, near the Gas Station and the road out of town.
And these are all the Lazy Lake Welcome Signs locations:
- Lazy Lake Sign #1. The west side of town, next to the summer chair and beach umbrella.
- Lazy Lake Sign #2. Found outside Cap’n Carp.
- Lazy Lake Sign #3. At the eastern road out of town.
- Lazy Lake Sign #4. Below this road, at a semi-circular stone gate, near the tree which is at the center of it.
- Lazy Lake Sign #5. East of the pool at the southern edge of town. It is on the raised grassy area.
And that’s all you need to know about how and where to Place Welcome Signs In Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake Fortnite. Don’t forget that you only need to do four of these, not all five. Happy gaming!