Fortnite Season 6 Primal is finally here, and it’s bringing a ton of new stuff to the game. There’s a ton of new places to visit, battle pass skins to earn, weapons to discover, and more, according to the patch notes. Heck, there’s even wolves and other animals you’ll be able to tame. To top it off, the skins will apparently even include Neymar. Let’s get into the details in our Fortnite Primal Season 6 – Map, Battle Pass Skins, Weapons, Wolves, Patch Notes guide.
Fortnite Season 6 Primal Map
The new map coming in Fortnite Season 6 Primal is going to have a number of new places for you to visit, as you can see from the image below. Granted, this is not the official map, but every season in Fortnite tends to transform the map; I doubt this one will be an exception. One thing we do know for sure is that nature will be taking over, and the wilderness will be surrounding you. More than usual, I mean. There are new challenges and one of them is Find Golden Artifacts Near The Spire
Battle Pass Skins Fortnite Season 6
There are several different battle pass skins you’ll be able to earn in Fortnite Season 6, including Lara Croft, Spire Assassin, Rebrith Raven, and others, that you can see in the images below. We’ve also heard some rumors that Neymar might be a skin you’ll be able to get at some point, but we can’t claim that for sure. In case you’re wondering which one of the skins is my favorite – it’s the chicken. Of course it’s the chicken.
Fortnite Primal Season 6 Weapons, Wolves, Chickens, Boars
Fortnite Season 6 Primal is going to offer some new ways to play the game. For example, the developers are adding animals, like wolves and boars, which you’ll be able to tame. After you do, I assume that they’ll then fight on your side. There will also be chickens, which you can use as gliders.
As for the weapons, well, you can look forward to some old favorites coming back, such as the Boom Bow. Plus, expect to see primitive versions of all other weapons. Time to go full caveman, everyone!
Season 6 Primal Fortnite Patch Notes
Below, you’ll find a list of Fortnite Primal season 6 early patch notes. This does not include the list of things that the developers are currently working on; we’re just listing stuff coming in this particular update. We’ll be sure to update the list when we have more information.
- General Fixes
- Balloons item temporarily disabled – Due to a visual issue, we’ve temporarily disabled the Balloons item.
- Unable to edit color Styles for the Phantasmic Pulse Pickaxe in the Locker – Players are currently unable to change the color of the Phantasmic Pulse Pickaxe from the Boundless Set.
- Battle Royale Fixes
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue – Players in Split Screen may have difficulty playing another match together due to the “Ready Up!” option not working properly.
- Inventory menu selector appearing on multiple slots – The inventory menu selector may appear on multiple slots simultaneously instead of just one.
- Creative Mode Fixes
- Player portal appears as “Creative Don’t Fill” – We’re investigating an issue that is causing player portals to appear as saying Creative Dont Fill
- Pressing the default key in pre-game lobby starts the game – We’re investigating that is causing Creative matches to start when pressing the default key.
- Main Player rift can sometimes show as a Seasonal Rift – We’re investigating an issue where the main player rift can appear as the season rift.