There are several secret achievements in Genshin Impact Update 1.6, and all of them are connected to the new Waverider boat that you can sail around the islands. Some of them are so simple that it’s impossible to miss them. Just play the quests, and you’ll probably be fine. However, there are a few of these that are tricky. That’s why we’ve put together our Genshin Impact 1.6 Hidden Achievements guide to show you what the achievements are and how to get them.
Hidden Secret Achievements Genshin Impact 1.6
There are five Genshin Impact 1.6 hidden achievements (or secret achievements, if you prefer). All five of them revolve around the Waverider boat. Three of them are incredibly easy to get by just playing the summer update content normally, while two are legitimately more obscure. Here’s a list of the secret achievements, and how to get them.
- Yo-Ho-Ho, and a Bottle of Dandelion Wine – Climb aboard your Waverider – Pops the first time you board the ship, easy to get.
- Mighty and Illuminated Wave Rider – Continuously sail your Waverider for a certain period of time – Basically, all you need to do is sail your boat without using the Sprint button along the path of the light buoys.
- Nice Boat – Switch Waverider with another player – Enter a co-op game with a friend, both of you summon a boat, and go into each others Waveriders.
- And Her Name Is the Mary Celeste – Suffer the destruction of your Waverider – Sail to one of the floating Hilichurl bases (like in the Main Cannon, Make Ready, Fire quest) and let them destroy your ship.
- Deja Vu – Continuously sail your Waverider at high speeds for a certain period of time – Same as Hidden Achievement #2, but while using the Sprint button.
So, those are the hidden achievements in Genshin Impact 1.6 and how to obtain them. If you need help with anything else, we have a few other guides covering the new summer content, such as Find And Light Up All The Devices and Echoing Conches Locations. We’ve got more coming soon, so stay tuned. We’re not gonna leave you hanging.