There are a number of Genshin Impact 2.6 hidden achievements which have been added in the new update. In fact, by our count, there’s eleven of them. Some of the secret trophies are really easy to get by just playing the game, while others are far more cryptic. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to explain how to get them all.
How to Get Hidden Achievements in Genshin Impact 2.6
To get the Genshin Impact 2.6 hidden achievements, you’ll have to explore the new area of The Chasm in detail, complete certain quests, and even do some truly unusual things, like intentionally draining your HP. In the list below, we’ll briefly explain what you need to do for each of the eleven secret trophies. Here goes.
- It’s Yesterday Once More – Activate 10/30/60 tunes using the Euphonium Unbound furnishing in Serenitea Pot. You can buy those furnishings from Tubby.
- The Lost Valley – Discover the Lost Valley domain. We cover this in detail in our How to Unlock Lost Valley guide.
- Light Up the Dark – Interact with one of the crystal lanterns in the Underground.
- Well Done, Stierlitz! – Beat up the specific group of treasure hoarders that trigger the quest that drops Cup of Commons and complete the quest. Read more in our Cup of Commons guide.
- The Millelith Shall Never Be Moved – Talk to Wang in Chasm’s Maw, then bring him the Cup of Commons, Flower of Farsight, Skyfeather, Sundial of Ages, Warrior’s Spear and Helm of Warding.
- Ding Ding Ding, We Have a Winner! Again! – Beat Old Chou’s “Dig the Treasure” game twice. The locations are random each time.
- Jack of No Trades – Complete the A Cliff-Side Hero’s Past world quest. Triggers upon completing the Tang Wuchou quest in Cinnabar Cliff.
- Yet the Darkness Did Not Overcome It… – Upgrade Lumenstone Adjuvant to level 2, then activate Blooming Light to clear away the black tar.
- The Alchemistake – Rescue Clitopho. Part of the “The Chasm Delvers” questline, can’t really miss it.
- …Smells Like Asphalt – Dip yourself into the black mud and wait to die. Unequip the Lumenstone to speed it up.
- Maintain Safety Distance – Another part of “The Chasm Delvers.” Aim the cannon down and to the center.