Barbara hangout is a new story quest in Genshin Impact. It’s called Wellspring of Healing, and it’s like a date you can go on with your favorite pop star nun. There are five ways it can end. Each ending will provide you with a different memory, and you can replay the quest in order to unlock all of them – Untimely Enthusiasm, A Fiery Flavor From Liyue, The Taste of Hard Work, Incompletely Cured and A Holiday in Mondstadt. Two of them will even reward you with hidden achievements called An Idol’s Last Line of Defense and Mondstadt’s Spiciest Surprise. If you’re having trouble unlocking any of them, our Genshin Impact Barbara Hangout all endings guide will show you what to do.
Once you’ve played through the quest once, you can skip parts of it by clicking on any of the unlocked chapter boxes in the summary. This saves time when you’re looking to unlock all endings.
- Barbara Ending #1 – Untimely Enthusiasm
- Barbara Ending #2 – A Fiery Flavor From Liyue
- Barbara Ending #3 – The Taste of Hard Work
- Barbara Ending #4 – Incompletely Cured
- Barbara Ending #5 – A Holiday in Mondstadt
Barbara Ending #1 – Untimely Enthusiasm
To get this ending, you need to make Albert, the leader of the Barbara fan club, go away. Here’s how to do it:
- Talk to Sister Victoria
- Talk to Barbara and select “Just wait here, we’ll go send that person away”
- Talk to Albert and pick either “It is dangerous here, there are lots of monsters roaming about” or “Barbara isn’t here anymore, you’d better head back to the city”. The next choices don’t matter, so pick whatever.
- Follow Albert and talk to him again.
Barbara Ending #2 – A Fiery Flavor From Liyue
To get this ending, you should head back to the point where you first talk to Barbara. Here’s what to do:
- Talk to Barbara and select “Let’s go deeper into the forest and wait for them to leave”.
- Follow her and talk to her again. Either ask about her family, or why she joined the church.
- Agree to help her look for red wolfhook berries – both options will work.
- Find the red Wolfhook berries – they can be found in felled tree trunks.
- Pick “Leave it to us” and go talk to Sister Victoria.
- Use Anemo or Hydro skills to clean dirt piles around the cathedral.
- Pick “I would like to try your special Chilibrew”.
- Pick “Alright, let’s split up”.
- Find Barbara in the Whispering Woods.
- Save the merchant from the Treasure Hoarders.
- Choose Liyue Chilibrew as a reward.
Barbara Ending #3 – The Taste of Hard Work
To get this ending, you have to do everything you did for the previous one, then select Sweet Flowers as your reward from Caishan. The quickest way to do this is by restarting from Knight and Deaconess, Ready for Battle!
Barbara Ending #4 – Incompletely Cured
To get this ending, restart from the Deaconess’ Gratitude quest:
- Select the Chilibrew option.
- Choose to go together, then speak to Sister Victoria
- Go to the woods and deal with the Hilichurls.
- When Barbara offers to heal the Treasure Hoarder, pick “Hold on Barbara. He’s a suspicious character”.
- Defeat the Treasure Hoarder.
Barbara Ending #5 – A Holiday in Mondstadt
Restart from the Deaconess’ Gratitude step, then choose the following:
- Pick the Summer Sparkling Tea.
- Talk to Sister Victoria and go meet with Barbara.
- Talk to Herman and pick “You won’t mind if I check with Ellin on that?”
- Talk to Schulz and tell him “Barbara’s working right now”
- Talk to Susie and pick “If it’s Barbara’s style you’re after, you could start by being considerate to others”
- Tell Barbara she looks exhausted, then go for a walk with her.