The latest Ghost Recon launched recently with one of the biggest launches of the season. The game seems to have developed a healthy number of players. If the developers learned anything from The Division, they should be well on their way to success. To show they mean business, here is Update 2 for GR: Wildlands.
As always, the update will bring various fixes and tweaks. This includes weapon packs, trophies, as well as connectivity and stability. The XP farming exploit in the Rebellion Rising mission was taken care off, as well.
The patch notes include fixing missions not unlocking for certain players, as well making the following mission replayable: El Cerebro, Sandoval confession, Western cocaine cache and boss missions. The HUD will update upon booster activation from now on. In co-op the fixes include the bug with a 0.5s lag, kick/ban vote notifications, and the awkward freeze in 4-player sessions.
Here is a full list of gameplay fixes:
- Players can now select the vehicle they want to spawn when using the “Drop Vehicle” rebel skill.
- Fixed XP awarded when killing an enemy undetected.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle seats could stay booked after NPC exiting.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take cover too far from certain props.
- Players can no longer teleport to safe houses while being hunted.
- The Medical Helicopter will now spawn correctly in the Tabacal area side-mission.
- Fixed bikes not slowing down in water.
- Fixed flash grenades not stopping detection.
- Fixed an occasional instant game-over when falling off a dirt bike.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could not tag enemies after hot joining.
- Adjusted damage caused by explosives in Arcade difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes pilots didn’t die after AI helicopter crash.
- Fixed a situation where sometimes vehicles disappeared when driving at high speeds.
Ghost Recon is expected to have two expansions for Season Pass holders, Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts, while PvP for squads of four players will be added as a free update.