Grand Theft Auto V Online Smuggler’s Run is now live, bringing seven new aircraft, two new vehicles, hangars, customization options and a lot of fixes. Depending on which platform you play on, the update file size ranges from 1 to 1.7 GB.
1.41 Patch Notes
The GTA V Online update version 1.41 patch notes listed down below can be found here, with all the fixes included, which we won’t list here.
New Content – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- Hangars have been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase a Hangar on the Maze Bank Foreclosures website and choose from 5 locations. Hangars can be customized with a choice of modifications and add-ons such as a Hangar Style, Lighting, Floor Graphics, Office Furniture, Living Quarters and an Aircraft Workshop. Hangars come with space for up to 20 of a player’s personal aircraft and a computer that is used to manage the Air-Freight Business.
- The Air-Freight Business has been added to GTA Online. The Air-Freight Business is managed with the Free Trade Shipping Co. app on the computer in the Hangar and allows players to Source and Sell Cargo. Players must first complete a Setup Mission to get the Hangar Business up and running. Once set up, players can then begin stealing Cargo which can then be sold for a profit.
- 7 new aircraft have been added to GTA Online:
- Nagasaki Havok
- Nagasaki Ultralight
- V-65 Molotok
- LF-22 Starling
- Two new vehicles have been added to GTA Online:
- Grotti Visione
- Vapid Retinue
- One new Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online: Motor Wars (4-28 Players) – 2-4 teams parachute into a warzone with nothing but a pistol and serious shopping list. The streets are littered with heavy firepower and weaponized vehicles, and you better hope your decision-making is up to scratch: last team standing takes all, and second place is a smoking crater.
- Over 500 new items of clothing and outfits have been added to GTA Online for male and female characters.
- Over 30 new tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
New Features / Updates – PS4, Xbox One and PC Only
- A new “Formation Flying Assist” option has been added to the Interaction Menu for VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- The new Havok helicopter has been added to the list of vehicles available to VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- Multiple new MC and CEO Styles have been added.
- Flares fired from the Flare Gun now attract nearby homing missiles.
- Changes have been made to the amount of explosive hits the Savage Helicopter can withstand.