Albion Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG. And, like many other online video games, it, too, has Twitch Drops that you will be able to claim. These contain all sorts of prizes you can use to make your characters stronger and your gameplay that much more enjoyable. Of course, before you can get these Twitch Drops, you will first need to do a bit of work to set this up. In this guide, we will explain how to enable Albion Twitch Drops, as well as list out all the rewards you can receive from doing this.
How to Enable Twitch Drops in Albion Online
First off, you will need to have both an Albion Online account as well as a Twitch account. If you do not have either or both, go and create these accounts first. Next, go to albiononline.com/twitch. Before you proceed further, double-check to make sure that you are logged in to the correct Albion account – the one you want to receive your Twitch Drops on. Click on “LOGIN WITH TWITCH”. You are now going to be redirected to Twitch. As before, make sure you are logged into the right Twitch account. Select “Authorize”. You’ll return to the Albion Online website. You can now receive Twitch Drops.
How to Get Twitch Drops in Albion Online
To be able to get Twitch Drops, you will need to watch Twitch Streamers that are part of the Albion Online Creators Program or otherwise associated and endorsed by Albion Online. You can filter the search on Twitch by looking for the “Drops Enabled” tag. The longer you watch, the more rewards you can get. Here’s the list of all drops:
- Drop #1: Common Chest after 15 minutes of watching.
- Drop #2: Rare Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.
- Drop #3: Common Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.
- Drop #4: Epic Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.
- Drop #5: Common Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.
- Drop #6: Common Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.
- Drop #7: Legendary Chest after 4 additional hours of watching.