As every Brawlhalla player knows, its Weekly Challenges are some of the most fun – but also most challenging – things that you can undertake in the game. Besides the skill needed to complete them, they can often be difficult for other reasons as well. For example, take this week’s Brawlhalla challenge, which requires that you “Win Matches with Legends who never read anything before arriving to Vallhalla”. Which Legends fit this criteria? In order to help you complete this weekly mission as soon as possible, we have compiled a list of all the Legends that can be used to beat it, as well as explaining why that is the case.
Win Matches with Legends who never read anything before arriving to Vallhalla in Brawlhalla
The biggest problem with challenges such as this one is that you really need to know the ins and outs of the game’s lore and what all the characters went through prior to becoming Legends in Brawlhalla. Luckily, this time the challenge in question is worded in such a way that it is relatively easy to figure out which ones fit this description. Namely, that the characters must come from a very specific type of background if they have never been exposed to reading before. So let’s see which Legends these are:
- Bödvar, The Unconquered Viking, The Great Bear. Being the son of a Viking and a boar, it’s no wonder that Bodvar wasn’t big into reading.
- Gnash, The First Real Man. He’s a primordial cave man, ’nuff said.
- Asuri, The Night Stalker. Living in a jungle, Asuri didn’t have much access to literature.
- Xull, The Iron Commander. Orcs are not known as lovers of the written word.
- Teros, The Minotaur. He grew up in the gladiator pits.
- Mako, The Shark. Mako lived underwater, in Atlantis.