The Chef Monkey is a new Legendary pet that has recently been added to Pet Sim X. As its name implies, it is a re-skin of the regular Monkey, and it features a stunning food-themed re-design. It is a must-have for any passionate PSX player. If you want to get your (virtual) hands on this pet, we are going to list out the value for every Chef Monkey variant in Pet Simulator X, as well as explain the method of how you can obtain it in the game.
Chef Monkey Value Pet Sim X
The value of the Chef Monkey in PSX depends on its variant. Naturally, the rarer the variant, the more expensive it is going to be. One other important thing that you need to be aware of here is that these prices are not fixed, as they change on a day-by-day basis. The price of a pet can be drastically different from one day to another. As such, you should take these prices as a broad overview of the worth of something, and not as set values. And with that little disclaimer out of the way, let’s see what the values for the Chef Monkey in Pet Simulator X are:
- Normal Chef Monkey – 10 Million Diamonds.
- Golden Chef Monkey – 30 Million Diamonds.
- Rainbow Chef Monkey – 120 Million Diamonds.
- Dark Matter Chef Monkey – 400 Million Diamonds.
- Shiny Chef Monkey – 40 Million Diamonds.
- Normal Hardcore Chef Monkey – 200 Million Diamonds.
- Golden Hardcore Chef Monkey – 600 Million Diamonds.
- Rainbow Hardcore Chef Monkey – 2.4 Billion Diamonds.
- Dark Matter Hardcore Chef Monkey – 8 Billion Diamonds.
How to get Chef Monkey in Pet Simulator X
You can get this Pet Sim X pet in one of two ways. Either by trading for it, or by hatching the Chef Monkey from the Sakura Egg or the Cafe Egg.