In our FIFA 22 Early Access Pack Objectives & Tips guide, we’ll aim to show you how to complete these challenges efficiently. There are five packs that you can get for completing the objectives, and since you already have the advantage of playing early, might as well make the most of it. So, with all of that said, let’s get into the meat of the matter.
How to Complete Early Access Pack Objectives – FIFA 22 Tips
To complete the early access pack objectives in FIFA 22, you basically just need to do what they ask you to. All of them are pretty self-explanatory; all that you can really do is try and optimize how fast you get them. So, first off, here’s a list of the five packs, as well as what you can get from them. As for what the rewards you’ll get from them, I’d rather not speculate.
- Friendly Fresh Start – Play 3 matches in Live FUT Friendly: New Beginnings.
- Co-Op Comrades – Win 4 co-op matches in any FUT game mode.
- Fine Finishing – Score a Finesse goal in 2 separate Division Rivals matches (you score finesse goals by pressing R1/RB + Shoot).
- World Class Pass – Assist using Midfielders in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Semi-pro difficulty.
- New Recruits – Play 4 matches in Rivals using a starting squad containing 3 players bought on the transfer window.
As for any possible tips on how to complete the FIFA 22 early access pack objectives, the best advice we can give you is to try and complete as many of them as you can with a friend. Basically, you can set things up so you complete a number of steps that way. Other than that, if you don’t have friends, don’t forget that you can use matchmaking to complete the co-op matches with strangers who are in the same situation as you. Also, playing “co-op” with a second controller that nobody’s holding won’t work.