How to Get King Penguin Adopt Me Ice Cream Shop Update

Adopt Me is a phenomenally successful Roblox game in which you adopt and care for various cute little animals. One of the reasons why Adopt Me has been – and stayed – so popular is due to its constant updates. These add things such as (of course) new pets, new places, and things to do in the game and keep it feeling fresh and exciting to play. The latest of these is the Ice Cream Shop update. The biggest addition in this update is a brand-new pet – the King Penguin. If you were wondering how to get the King Penguin in Adopt Me’s Ice Cream Shop Update, this guide is here to explain what you need to do to acquire this frosty bird.

How to Get King Penguin Adopt Me Ice Cream Shop Update

How to Get King Penguin in Adopt Me Ice Cream Shop Update

The first thing you will need to do is to wait until the Adopt Me Ice Cream Shop Update goes live. The game is scheduled to update this Thursday, July 14th, 2022, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 4 PM GMT / 5 PM BST. Once the game is updated to the latest version, you will then be able to get the King Penguin itself. To do this, you are going to need to first purchase the Golden Goldfish. It costs 225 Robux. Once you have bought it, you can then use it to get one of three King Penguin types. These are: the regular King Penguin, the Golden King Penguin, and the Diamond King Penguin.

▼Article Continues Below▼

You have 60% chance to get the regular King Penguin. The Golden and Diamond King Penguins are a lot rarer and harder to get. For the Golden King Penguin, you have a 37.5% of getting one, while the Diamond King Penguin is obtainable in a scant 2.5% chance. In any case, good luck with getting these adorable little King Penguin pets.

TAGS , ,
Author Suma profile picture
A lifelong gamer, Vladimir was always interested in gaming and what makes games tick. Before long, he found himself writing about games as well as playing them. No stranger to game guides which have often helped him make just the right decision in a particularly difficult quest, he’s very happy to be able to help his fellow gamers and give a little back to his favorite pastime.

Featured Videos

YOU MAY ALSO READ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.