The Roblox Goal Kick Simulator codes for May 2022 are up and running, ready for you to redeem and reap the rewards. All of the codes unlock different amounts of Gems and Coins, which you can use to purchase various things in the game. Therefore, it’s probably a good idea to use them all as soon as you can. That’s why, in this guide, we’ll give you a list of active codes for Goal Kick and explain how to redeem them.
Codes for Goal Kick Simulator Roblox May 2022
There are fourteen active Roblox codes for Goal Kick Simulator in May 2022, by our count. There’s three that are super-new, so we’ll put those at the top of the list below. The rest of them are in random order. I do recommend redeeming them as soon as possible, because you never know when they’ll expire. That’s up to the developers to decide, of course. If you try to use any of these codes, and they don’t work, that is probably the reason. So, here are the codes and what they unlock.
- STARS – Redeem the code to get free rewards
- STARSCOMINGSOON – Redeem the code to get free rewards
- COUNTTO10K – Redeem the code to get 1,000 Gems
- LIKEFORUPDATES – Redeem the code to get free Gems
- GEMPARTY – Redeem the code to get free rewards
- SUPERKICK – Redeem the code to get free Gems
- ALIEN – Redeem the code to get free Gems
- BALL – Redeem the code to get 3,500 Gems
- FREEGEMS – Redeem the code to get 3,500 Gems
- 15K – Redeem the code to get 6,000 Gems
- MOON – Redeem the code to get 5,000 Gems
- THANKSFORPLAYING – Redeem the code to get 5,000 Gems
- NICEGOAL – Redeem the code to get 9,000 Coins
- SUPERGOAL – Redeem the code to get 8,000 Coins
So, those are the Goal Kick Simulator May 2022 Roblox codes, but how do you actually redeem them? Well, first up, open the game and then click or tap the Inventory button on the right side of the screen. It’s the icon of a bag. Next, click or tap the Twitter icon that will appear. This brings up a text box where you can copy and paste (or manually type) a code from the list above, then hit the “Redeem” button. Go down the list, one by one, until you’ve used up all of the available codes.