If you’re struggling trying to figure out how to get Void Energy and Haunted by Daylight Halloween cosmetics in DBD, you’ve come to the right place. We are going to explain the different ways to get Void Energy for survivors and killers, and we’ll list all the 2022 Halloween cosmetics in Dead by Daylight. Let’s begin!
DBD Haunted by Daylight Halloween Cosmetics
There is a total of eighteen DBD Haunted by Daylight Halloween cosmetics that you can get for free. You obtain twelve of them by collecting and depositing Void Energy (more on that in the next section). There’s six skeleton shirts for survivors and six candy weapons for killers. Just know that you can get survivor cosmetics while playing as a killer, and vice versa.
- David King glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Claudette Morel glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Felix Richter glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Fegn Min glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Jane Romero glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Yun-Jin Lee glow-in-the-dark Bone Shirts
- Hillbilly Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
- Twins Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
- Plague Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
- Rapper Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
- Doctor Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
- Nurse Sweet Death candy-themed weapon
As for the other six cosmetics, you get them from completing the Haunted by Daylight Event Tome. You do it by simply completing the tasks the Tome gives you. There are four cute charms and two full outfits. Here’s the list.
- Lil’ Monster
- Creepy Corn
- Candy Spiders
- Kate Denson Cornfield Scarecrow outfit
- The Hag Swamp Creature outfit
How to Get Void Energy for DBD Halloween Cosmetics & Rewards
There are several ways to get Void Energy and get the DBD Haunted by Daylight Halloween cosmetics and other rewards. If you’re a survivor, your best bet is to go do generators. Getting one of them half way grants you fifteen Void Energy, which you should then immediately deposit in one of the rifts. Do another half, deposit, and then just finish the match. Other ways of obtaining Void Energy are destroying the pumpkins lying around, and stunning a killer that’s carrying Energy. They will then drop it for you to steal. Needless to say, it’s highly risky.
As far as the killers go, it’s arguably way easier for them. You can also crack open pumpkins and steal Void Energy from survivors by downing them. That’s definitely not as difficult as stunning a killer. However, hooking survivors is your main source of Void Energy. You’ll get five for each person you put on a hook. Do it three times, deposit them in a rift, get three more hooks, and you’re good to go.