Being a Borderlands game, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is all about perpetually hunting for the ever-better gear. As with all looter shooters, you will constantly want to look for better weapons. The higher the rarity the better the chance of a gun being overpowered. But, as with all loot-based games, drop chances significantly decrease with the rarity of weapons. Thus, unique legendary weapons have a smaller chance to drop from your loot. That’s where the luck system jumps in! Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Loot Luck governs both World Drops and Dedicated Drops. Increasing it is crucial if you want to get better gear. In this guide, we will explain how to most efficiently increase Loot Luck in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
How to increase Loot Luck in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are a number of methods that can help you increase your Loot Luck. They might not add a lot individually, but a good thing is that they all pile up. By combining them you will eventually significantly increase your overall Loot Luck in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Of course, the biggest increase comes when you complete the story and start doing end-game content. Check out the list below to learn what can you do in order to boost your Loot Luck.
- Your player level – To start with the basics, simply by levelling up your character, your Loot Luck will automatically increase. So, level up!
- Luck Shrines – Throughout the Overworld map, you will find various Shrines, including the Shrine of Aaron G. Completing the temple challenges will reward you with an Aaron G Shrine piece. Collect four of them and get a permanent 10% Loot Luck bonus.
- Golden Dice – These are collectables in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. There are 260 Golden Dice in total. Each one you collect will grant you a small Loot Luck bonus, but if you manage to get all 260, you will net another 20% bonus on Loot Luck.
- Amulets – Many amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, such as Raging Sapphire of the Headstrong, will give you a passive bonus on Loot Luck. Amulets will become available after you complete the “Emotion of the Ocean” quest.
- Chaos Levels – Once you beat the base game, you’ll have the Chaos Chamber unlocked. Complete the Chaos Trails there to unlock new Chaos Levels. By advancing Chaos Levels you will increase both the difficulty of the game and your Loot Luck.
- Myth Rank – Finally, once you reach level 40, you’ll get access to Myth Rank. Experience you gather here will allow you to level up your Myth Rank, and if you pick the Druid mastery, it will also increase your Loot Luck.
So there you have it! As you can see, there are plenty of ways to increase your Loot Luck in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. And the more luck you have, the better gear on average will drop. Ultimately, though, as the name suggests, you will also need a little bit of luck in order to get exactly what you want or need. So – good luck and have fun playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands!