Best gear in Minecraft Dungeons includes weapons and armor, and people are wondering where to find and how to get the best gear in the game. That’s not surprising, considering that the quality of your gear greatly influences how well you’ll perform in the game. So, with all that said, here’s our Minecraft Dungeons Best Weapons & Armor Gear Locations guide to show you where you need to look.
Where to Find Best Weapons in Minecraft Dungeons?
To find the best weapons in Minecraft Dungeons, you basically have to farm specific areas. All the items that you can find in the game are basically random drops from enemies, bosses, etc. However, every one of the weapons drop only in specific levels, being exclusive to their reward pool, as it were. Below, you’ll find a list of which levels you can find which weapons in.
- Sword – Creepy Crypt, Creeper Woods
- Bow – Creepy Crypt, Creeper Woods
- Pickaxe – Creepy Crypt, Redstone Mines
- Axe – Creeper Woods, Highblock Hills
- Soul Bow – Creepy Crypt, Creeper Woods
- Hunting Bow – Soggy Swamp
- Daggers – Soggy Swamp, Redstone Mines
- Glaive – Soggy Swamp, Desert Temple
- Soul Knife – Soggy Swamp, Desert Temple
- Scatter Crossbow – Soggy Swamp, Highblock Hills
- Soul Scythe – Pumpkin Pastures
- Sickle – Pumpkin Pastures, Deseret Temple
- Longbow – Pumpkin Pastures, Cacti Canyon
- Gauntlets – Cacti Canyon
- Short Bow – Cacti Canyon
- Trick Bow – Cacti Canyon
- Cutlass – Cacti Canyon, Fiery Forge
- Crossbow – Cacti Canyon, Obsidian Pinnacle
- Heavy Crossbow – Cacti Canyon, Obsidian Pinnacle
- Rapid Crossbow – Redstone Mines, Highblock Hills
- Exploding Crossbow – Fiery Forge
- Power Bow – Fiery Forge, Highblock Hills
- Great Hammer – Fiery Forge, Obsidian Pinnacle
- Claymore – Obsidian Pinnacle
- Soul Crossbow – Obsidian Pinnacle
As for the weapon’s stats, rarity, enchantments, level, and so on, those will depend on the difficulty and the level of your character. The game will tell you almost everything you need to know at the beginning of the stage. So, just follow that at the list above, and you’ll do just fine.
Minecraft Dungeons Best Armor – Where to Find?
When it comes to armor in Minecraft Dungeons, it works exactly the same as the weapons. Certain types of armor drop only in specific levels, and their level, stats, enchantments, etc. will depend on your level and the difficulty you’re playing on. Take a gander at the list below to find out which armors appear where.
- Hunter’s Armor – Creepy Crypt, Creeper Woods
- Phantom Armor – Creepy Crypt, Creeper Woods, Redstone Mines
- Wolf Armor – Creeper Woods, Redstone Mines
- Soul Robe – Creeper Woods, Highblock Hills
- Evocation Robe – Soggy Swamp, Obsidian Pinnacle
- Mystery Armor – Soggy Swamp, Desert Temple
- Scale Mail – Pumpkin Pastures, Fiery Forge
- Spelunker Armor – Cacti Canyon, Redstone Mines,
- Mercenary Armor – Cacti Canyon, Fiery Forge
- Thief Armor – Redstone Mines, Desert Temple
- Grim Armor – Desert Temple, Obsidian Pinnacle
- Reinforced Mail – Fiery Forge
- Plate Armor – Fiery Forge
If you need further help with the game, check out our other Minecraft Dungeons. For now, we’ve got How to Get Over Gaps and Co-Op & Multiplayer – How to Play With Friends. More are on the way; stay tuned.