Rainbow Six Patch Notes - Y6S3.1
The latest patch for Rainbow Six Siege – Y6S3.1 is scheduled to update soon, and we have the complete patch notes of everything it changes and fixes right here. Some of these fixes look to be very important and welcome changes, so if you are one of the many long-time players, you will no doubt be happy that the game is still being updated and patched. In this Rainbow Six Patch Notes – Y6S3.1 guide, we will provide a complete list of everything that was fixed in this latest version of the game.
The Complete Y6S3.1 Patch Notes For Rainbow Six: Siege
Patch Size, depending on platform:
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.29 GB.
- Steam: 847.7 MB.
- Xbox One: 1.07 GB.
- Xbox Series X: 1.56 GB.
- PlayStation 4: 1.46 GB.
- PlayStation 5: 1.07 GB
Bug Fixes – Gameplay:
- FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
Bug Fixes – Level Design:
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
Bug Fixes – Operators:
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
- FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
Bug Fixes – User Experience:
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
When is The Y6S3.1 Maintenance Downtime Scheduled
The downtime is scheduled for today, September 21st. It’s estimated that it will take around 30 minutes per platform. It will take place at the following times:
- PC: 9AM ET / 1PM UTC.
- Xbox: 10AM ET / 2PM UTC.
- PlayStation: 11AM ET / 3PM UTC.