Funky Friday Roblox codes in October 2021 are codes that you can redeem to get all kinds of bonuses, such as Points and emotes and animations and the like. The catch, as with other Roblox games, is that these codes expire after a while, so one can never know for sure which ones are active at any point. That’s why we’ve put together this guide, in which we’ll show you the Funky Friday codes active as of October 2021, as well as how to redeem them.
Funky Friday Roblox Codes October 2021
There are eight currently active codes in Roblox Funky Friday in October 2021, as of writing this article. By the time you read it, there might be more of them, or maybe even less, depending on when the devs decide the codes expire. The entry at the top of the list is the newest code, so it’ll likely last the longest. If you try to use one of these codes, and they’ve expired in the meantime, that’s not up to us.
- MILLIONLIKES – Redeem code to get the Radio Emote
- 100kactive – Redeem code to get 250 Points
- 250M – Redeem code to get 250 Points
- smashthatlikebutton – Redeem code to get 300 Points
- Halfbillion – Redeem code to get 500 Points
- 100M – Redeem code to get 500 Points
- 19DOLLAR – Redeem code to get the RickRoll animation
- 1MILFAVS – Redeem code to get the Boombox animation
How to Redeem Roblox Funky Friday Codes
To redeem codes in Funky Friday, you need to follow pretty much the same steps as you would in most other games like this. Once you get into the game, click on the Twitter icon in the top left corner. That will open a new pop-up window, which will contain a text box and a big blue “Redeem” button. So, all you need to do is enter a code in the text box (either manually by typing it in or just copying and pasting it from the list above) and click or tap “Redeem.” Rinse and repeat for all the codes, and that’s all there is to it.