Skipping Cutscenes in Maquette for Speed Run Trophies
The ability to skip cutscenes in Maquette lets you get speed run trophies or achievements more easily. To get these Maquette achievements, you have to complete stages within a certain time limit, and figuring out how to skip cutscenes lets you save precious seconds. In other words, knowing how to do this is pretty important; therefore, here’s our Skipping Cutscenes in Maquette for Speed Run Trophies guide to help you out.
How to Skip Cutscenes in Maquette for Speed Run Trophies
To skip Maquette cutscenes for speed run trophies, you can press and hold Space on PC and Circle on PlayStation. That’s all you have to do. I, for one, don’t understand why cutscenes count towards the gameplay time, but that’s how it is. Skipping the cutscenes will let you shave off precious seconds from the clock, making it easier to meet the trophy/achievement requirements.
In case you’re wondering, there are seven Maquette achievements that you can get by speed-running levels. Each level has a different time limit within which you have to complete the stage to get the respective trophy. Here’s a list of them, along with the times you have to meet.
- TL;DR: Gardens – Completed the Gardens under 3 minutes.
- Earlier Dates – Completed the Maquette under 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Stressing Escape – Completed the Escape under 4 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Triumphant Days – Completed the Gateways under 4 minutes and 35 seconds.
- Getting It Over With – Completed the Wedge under 9 minutes and 50 seconds.
- Riding the Spiral – Completed the Spiral under 6 minutes 40 seconds.
- Boosting the Pillars – Completed the Exchange under 5 minutes and 25 seconds.
And, there you have it, that’s all you need to know about skipping cutscenes in Maquette for speed run trophies/achievements. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Some of these puzzles are pretty tricky to execute within the time limit, even if you know what you’re supposed to do.