The new Gwent Agile Update is now out. CD Projekt Red continues to tweak the game further, in order to balance the game out. A lot of cards are going through minor changes. However, the main effect of the update is making over 40 cards Agile. Also, there are several new features in the update, like the Mahakam Ale Festival.
CD Projekt Red has released a new update for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. It’s called the “Agile” update, because, well, it turns over 40 cards Agile (you can play them on any row). Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg; a ton of other cards are going through tweaks. As a result of the changes, several cards will have an increased milling value over the next three days.
The update brings several new features to the game, too. For example, the Mahakam Ale Festival is now in the game. Also, you can now choose which card will be in your player profile. Lastly, when you complete challenges in single player will now give you EXP. If you’ve already completed some, you’ll get the EXP retroactively. Below, you can check out some of the bug fixes that the Gwent “Agile” update brings to the table. For the full patch notes, head over to the official Gwent website.
- Fixed issue whereby some users would be shown old Patch Notes instead of most recent ones.
- Starter Pack screen now contains information about Legendary card being Premium and that you can choose 1 from random selection of 3.
- Starter Pack now contains confirmation popup for selection of Legendary card.
- Fixed issue whereby it was possible to select Starter Pack Legendary card by pressing right mouse button on PC, R2 on PS4 and RT on X1.
- Fixed issue whereby game would freeze when opponent Resurrected or Consumed card in Graveyard while it was being previewed by player.
- Fixed issue whereby pressing Space button in Chat window during match would cause player to start to pass.
- Fixed an issue whereby using arrow keys in Chat during match also switched between cards.