The final Elusive Target from Hitman’s first season, Target #26, is the Entertainer, Mr Giggles. The target will be available on Friday, July 14th, at 14:00 CEST / 05:00 PT. You can find the target in Marrakesh (Bonus Mission) for 10 days.
Elusive Target #26 has two objectives:
- Eliminate Mr Giggles
- Locate and Acquire the Client List
There’s set of special rules that apply to Elusive Target contracts. They are non-negotiable, and therefore unique. They are as follows:
- You must begin the contract before the countdown expires.
- If you die, you may not retry the contract.
- Once you have completed the contract and successfully exited, you may not retry the contract.
- Once you have begun to complete objectives, you may no longer restart the contract. Plan accordingly.
- You cannot save your game while playing an Elusive Target.
- The contract briefing may contain additional fail conditions.
Elusive Target Rewards
- Summer Suit with Gloves for Agent 47 – if this is your first Elusive Target contract you complete in Marrakesh.
- Terminus Suit – If this is your first contract that you complete with the “Silent Assassin” rating. As usual, you can obtain this rating if you only kill the target, do not get spotted, no witnesses, no bodies found…
- Winter Suit – If this is your fifth contract that you complete with the “Silent Assassin” rating.
- Absolution Suit with Gloves – If this is your 5th completed Elusive Target contract.
- Blood Money Suit with Gloves – If this is your 10th completed Elusive Target contract.
- Signature Suit with Gloves – If this is your 13th completed Elusive Target contract.