Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin Questions and Answers
Do you want to know all the correct Sophronia Franklin quiz answers in Hogwarts Legacy? Also, what are the rewards if you answer all of Sophronia Franklin’s questions correctly? Read on to find out!
Sophronia Franklin Quiz Correct Answers in Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy is a dream-come-true video game for many seasoned Harry Potter fans. It checks all the boxes, and it has everything fans want from an open-world wizarding world RPG game to fulfil their fantasy of being a student in Hogwarts. But how big a fan of this universe are you, actually? How well do you know the world of Harry Potter and its intricacies?
To find out how familiar you are with this universe, you should take the Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin quiz! It is a perfect opportunity for someone who has read all the books, watched all the movies, and played all the games to test their knowledge. However, there’s no shame if you have forgotten some details. That’s where we jump in! Below, you will find all the Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Frankin quiz answers!
Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin Quiz Answers
- Q: Before the invention of the Golden Snitch, which magical creature was used in a game of Quidditch?
- The Golden Snuggery.
- The Golden Snidget. (correct answer)
- The Snake Bird.
- Q: Which potion is commonly referred to as Liquid Luck?
- The Felix Felicis. (correct answer)
- The Alihotsy Draught.
- The Pepperup Potion.
- Q: The Tale of the Three Brothers involves which magical artefacts?
- The Founder Relics.
- The Horcruxes.
- The Deathly Hallows. (correct answer)
- Q: Which ball in quidditch is the largest?
- The Snitch.
- The Bludger.
- The Quaffle. (correct answer)
- Q: True or false: Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to change species
- False. (correct answer)
- Q: What governmental body directly preceded the Ministry of Magic?
- The Wizards’ Council. (correct answer)
- The International Confederation of Wizards.
- The Order of Merlin.
- Q: Which dragon breed is the smallest?
- The Antipodean Opaleye.
- The Peruvian Vipertooth. (correct answer)
- The Ukrainian Ironbelly.
- Q: Who founded the village of Hogsmeade?
- Hengist of Woodcroft. (correct answer)
- Elfrida Clagg.
- Quincy Hog.
- Q: The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other magical creature?
- Demiguise. (correct answer)
- Q: What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold?
- The Knockback Jinx.
- The Stunning Spell.
- The Patronus Charm. (correct answer)
- Q: Who published the law of Elemental Transfiguration?
- Gamp. (correct answer)
- Evangeline Orpington.
- Laverne de Montmorency.
- Q: What does the Hogwarts motto translate to?
- Knowledge is the real magic.
- Never tickle a sleeping dragon. (correct answer)
- Look before you leap.
- Q: Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth?
- The Basilisk.
- The Ashwinder.
- The Runespoor. (correct answer)
- Q: Where is the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry located?
- The Mount Greylock (correct answer).
- The Pyrenees.
- The Amazon Rainforest.
- Q: What is the most powerful love potion known to wizardkind?
- Elixir to Induce Euphoria.
- Amortentia. (correct answer)
- Q: Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against whom?
- Egbert the Egregious. (correct answer)
- Sir Agravaine.
- Beatrix Bloxam.
- Q: If a Chaser keeps their hand on the Quaffle as it goes through the goal, what foul are they committing?
- Haversacking. (correct answer)
- Q: A bite from a Mackled Malaclaw has the unusual side effect of causing what?
- Hairy ears.
- Bad luck. (correct answer)
- Webbed feet.
- Q: What plant excretes Stinksap?
- Mimbulus mimbletonia. (correct answer)
- Sopophorous Bean.
- Q: The Pepperup Potion evolved from a remedy created by which 12th-century wizard?
- Bowman Wright
- Basil Flack.
- Linfred of Stinchcome. (correct answer)
- Q: In The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, what does the elder wizard leave for his son in the Hopping Pot?
- A single slipper. (correct answer)
- His wand.
- A smaller pot.
- Q: The Snallygaster is native to which region of the world?
- The Scottish Highlands.
- North America. (correct answer)
- The Amazon Rainforest.
- Q: Who is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune?
- Sir Amset
- Sir Luckless. (correct answer)
- Sir Lancelot
- Q: The world’s largest Kelpie is also known by what other name?
- The Loch Ness Monster. (correct answer)
- Q: Who was the first Minister for Magic?
- Ulick Gamp. (correct answer)
- Cadmus Peverell.
- Ethelred the Ever-Ready.
Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin Quiz Rewards
- 3 x Widdenweld Potion
- 1 x Maxima Potion
- 1 x Edurus Potion
- Book on Intermediate Transfiguration
Round 2, question 8. You didn’t put the correct answer lol