Honkai Star Rail Silver Wolf Best Build
If you want to know what is the best Silver Wolf build in Honkai Star Rail, we’ve got you covered! Silver Wolf is one of the very first characters you’ll meet in Honkai Star Rail, and you’ll soon find that she is a versatile and reliable character for your team. However, what are the best Relics, Light Cones, Eidolons & abilities to use with this Quantum hacker? Read on to learn everything you need to know.
What Is the Best Silver Wolf Build In Honkai Star Rail?
Silver Wolf is a master hacker, a member of the Stellaron Hunters, who uses her “aether editing” skills to alter the very reality around us. And she will crack not only the enemy’s defences but their minds as well with her debuffs. She excels at reducing the enemy’s overall battle power and annihilating single targets. However, her effectiveness against a single target makes her equally weak in dealing with groups of enemies. She has no AoE spells and relies on the help of her teammates to perform group crowd control.
Her raw single-target damage output is insane, and her Bug debuffs and DoTs make her a strong “carry” character. Hence, with this build, we want to amplify that damage output and provide even more debuffs, to make her the ultimate offensive debuffer character.
Which Relics to Use With Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
Given that Silver Wolf unleashes a flurry of Quantum damage, Genius of Brilliant Stars is beyond question the best relic set to use with Silver Wolf. However, there are alternatives as well:
- Genius of Brilliant Stars
- (2) Increases Quantum DMG by 10%.
- (4) When the wearer attacks enemies with Quantum Weakness, ignores 25% DEF.
- Space Sealing Station
- (2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by another 12%.
- Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise
- (2) Increases the wearer’s Effect Hit Rate by 10%. Meanwhile, the wearer’s ATK increases by an amount equal to 25% of the Effect Hit Rate, up to a maximum of 25%.
Which Light Cone to Use With Silver Wolf in Honkai Star Rail?
Silver Wolf is a character who trails the path of Nihility. As such, the most important thing here is to use the weapon (Light Cone) which matches The Nihility. This is in order to activate the weapon’s ability.
In our opinion, In The Name of the World perfectly fits the Silver Wolf Best Build, due to her debuffing skills, and it is a no-brainer pick if you ask us. Another solid option is We Will Meet Again, as it combines well with Silver Wolf’s high damage output.
- We Will Meet Again – After the wearer uses Basic ATK or Skill, the wearer deals 40% of ATK as additional DMG to a random enemy that is attacked by abilities.
- In The Name of the World – Increases the wearer’s DMG to debuffed enemies by 20%. When the wearer uses their Skill, the Effect Hit Rate for this attack increases by 20%, and ATK increases by 20%.
Honkai Star Rail Silver Wolf Skills
- System Warning, Basic Attack – Deals Quantum DMG equal to 50%/120%/130% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance of implanting a random Bug into the enemy that lasts for 3 turn(s).
- Single Target (Lv.1/13/15) – Deals Quantum DMG equal to 70%/161%/175% of Silver Wolf’s ATK to a single enemy. With a 75%/88%/90% base chance to add 1 Weakness of the same Type as a random ally’s ATK Type on the enemy that lasts for 3 turn(s), and reduce the enemy’s DMG RES to that ATK Type by 20%. In addition, there is a 100% base chance to reduce the DMG RES of the enemy by 12%/17.2%/18% for 3 turn(s).
- User Banned, Silver Wolf Ultimate (Energy Cost: 110) – There’s a 85%/104.5%/107.5% base chance to decrease the enemy target’s DEF by 40%/53%/55% for 3 turn(s). And at the same time, deals 210%/392%/420% of Silver Wolf’s ATK as Quantum DMG to the target enemy.
Silver Wolf Talent & Technique
- Awaiting System Response… (Talent) – Impair (Lv.1/13/15)
- Silver Wolf can create three types of Bugs: Reduce ATK by 7.5%/17.25%/18.75%, reduce DEF by 7.5%/17.25%/18.75%, and reduce SPD by5%/11.5%/12.5%.
- Every time Silver Wolf attacks, she has a 60%/75.6%/78% base chance to implant a random Bug that lasts for 2 turn(s) in the enemy target.
- Force Quit Program (Technique) – Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, ignores Weakness Types and reduces Toughness from all enemies. Enemies with their Weakness Broken in this way will trigger the Quantum Weakness Break effect.
Silver Wolf Traces
- Generate (Basic ATK Trace) – Bug’s duration is extended for 1 turn(s). Every time an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, Silver Wolf has a 65% base chance of implanting a random Bug in the enemy.
- Inject (Skill Trace) – The duration of the Weakness implanted by Silver Wolf’s Skill increases by 1 turn(s).
- Side Note (Ultimate Trace) – If the enemy has 3 or more debuff(s) when Skill is used, the enemy’s DMG RES decreases by an extra 5%.