The new 1.3.0. update for Immortals Fenyx Rising is rolling out, so the fans of the game are interested in what awaits them. Well, really, the main thing the patch does is pave the way for the “Lost Gods” DLC. Of course, it also aims to fix a whole bunch of various bugs. All the usual fair, really.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update Patch Notes
As we’ve mentioned, Update 1.3.0. is rolling out, and it features a long list of various fixes. Most importantly, it lays the groundwork for the incoming DLC, “The Lost Gods. Check out the full Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.3.0. patch notes below.
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs.
- Addressed an issue that would cause the game to crash more often on quality mode on PS5.
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.