Without Bullets is an achievement in Just Cause 3. To unlock it, you’ll have to destroy every Chaos object in a military base without using weapons, grenades or planted explosives. This means you’ll have to rely on your grappling hook only. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to unlock Without Bullets trophy in Just Cause 3.
How to unlock Without Bullets JC3 achievementThere’s a couple of things you should keep in mind when gunning for this trophy:
- Only military bases count – no settlements or outposts.
- If you’ve already cleared much of the bases, you can wait until you finish the story – they’ll reset after the last story mission.
- The Vis Electra base is a good choice. There aren’t many soldiers defending it, and the objects are few as well.
- You can see how many more Chaos objects are left by checking the icons in the upper left corner.
- Make sure you use only the tethers from your grappling hook. Attach the objects to either the ground or explosive barrels and vehicles, then activate them.
- Sometimes you’ll need more than one tether to pull an object.