Horse armor is the gear you can place on your mount in Kingdom Come Deliverance. It includes saddles, bridles, spurs, caparisons and horseshoes. Some of them are only cosmetic, while others expand the capabilities of your horse, letting it carry more, tire less or run faster. They can be bought from horse traders or obtained as quest rewards. In this guide, we’re going to show you where to find horse gear in Kingdom Come Deliverance.
Where to find horse armor?
You can sometimes receive it for free, but most of the time, you’ll have to buy horse gear from horse traders. They can be found in many of the game’s towns and villages. For example, there’s one in Neuhoff with quite a large inventory. Her name is Zora, and you can find her by the bonfire near the entrance during the day.
She offers a wide variety of horse gear, including:
- Spurs – increase horse control (if you shell out a bit more, they can also influence your charisma)
- Bridles – increase horse control
- Caparisons – purely visual
- Saddles – increase carrying capacity via saddlebags
- Horseshoes – increase the speed of galloping, trotting and cantering