Mass Effect Andromeda released a brand new gameplay trailer featuring combat, new skills, progression and a lot more. We stopped and analyzed every interesting bit of information we could find about this upcoming action role-playing third-person shooter. You can check the full trailer below:
- The Skills tree looks detailed and very informative. Looks like we will be able to change and rename our custom loadouts for each character. The Auto leveling system is back from previous games, and using it is optional.
- There seems to be an item limit for you inventory. Maybe we will see the return of dismantling your unwanted items into omni gel, just like in first Mass Effect game.
- There is also a Nexus level displayed in the top right corner of the Skills screen. Maybe we will be able to upgrade our home base, just like in Dragon Age Inquisition, or something similar. The Nexus level will be upgraded with currency called A.V.P.
- Visiting the Profiles screen, we can see all the classes that we will be able to use in the game, such as: solider, engineer, adept, sentinel, vanguard, infiltrator and explorer. Looks like we will be able to change our classes as we play, rather than sticking to just one. On the right side, we can see the bonuses that each class will provide. For example, the Solider class gives +10% to weapon damage, accuracy and clip size, while the Engineer class grants tech construct bonuses.
- Each skill has ranks, and each rank provides different bonuses. As we can see in the video, in later ranks of the flamethrower tree, we will be able to choose from two different ranks that provide us with different bonuses.
- Mass Effect Andromeda features a compass that looks very similar to Elder Scrolls and Fallout games and highlights enemies and objectives.
- The Jetpack is a great new addition, and it looks like we can use it for dodging enemy attacks.
- We will keep you updated with any new Mass Effect Andromeda information we come across. The game itself will be released on March 21 in North America and March 23, 2017 in Europe.