Bioware has released a new update for Mass Effect Andromeda. The patch deals with the multiplayer mainly, bringing several bug fixes and balance tweaks. For example, if you use First Aid that has a Supply Track Transmitter, you won’t heal enemies anymore. Also, Naladen explosions will deal damage with Incendiary or Cryo Ammo equipped, etc.
A new patch for Mass Effect Andromeda, marked as Update 1.10, has dropped. It doesn’t seem to bring anything new to the table, as far as the single player is concerned. It only targets the multiplayer mode, fixing several bug fixes and balance tweaks.
For example, Veteran character ranks will drop only when all Veteran characters have been unlocked to rank 10. Rank XIV characters will display as such, they won’t show up as Rank XV. The Dhan shotgun will prime enemies as it’s supposed to do, while Bulwark, Siphon and Concussive weapons will prime enemies more quickly. That’s far from all, of course.
Here are the full patch notes, as the appear on the official Bioware blog.
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV