NBA 2K17 released a new Moments challenge featuring Anthony Davis. It was inspired by his recent performance against the New York Knicks, where he scored 40 points and 18 rebounds. This challenge has some lineup requirements, and it should be fairly simple to complete. You can check the full details below:
You can use any version of Anthony Davis. At the moment, there are four versions available. 82 overall is the cheapest and weakest version, and you can get it at the auction house for a small amount of MT. 86 overall comes with B+ grade on inside scoring and B for mid range, making this challenge easier to complete. 89 and 92 are also available. If you have enough MT, you can buy any of these versions, complete the challenge, and sell back the card at the auction house.
- The reward for completing this challenge is 6000 MT. You need to score 40 points with Anthony Davis. Don’t forget that winning the game is also necessary for completing this challenge.
- The quarter length is set to 5 minutes.
- The challenge is set to All-Star difficulty.
- Keep in mind that you will also need two New Orleans Pelicans players in your lineup. If you don’t have any, just check the auction house and get the cheapest ones available.
- Anthony Davis has a great inside and mid-range game, which you should definitely use to complete this challenge. Using a solid point guard, play some pick and rolls and pick and pops with Anthony Davis as the screener. As he gets open, feed him with accrued passes for some easy baskets. If the defenders decide to switch, use Anthony’s post moves, since he will not have problems scoring over a smaller defender.
- You should also consider equipping Anthony with some shoes for some additional stats boosts in a desired category.