NBA 2K17 released 1.09 update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update features various fixes and improvements to the game. It takes up around 7 gigabytes on PlayStation 4 and around 2 gigabytes on Xbox One. You can check out the full list of changes below:
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
- Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
- Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
- Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
- Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
- Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
- In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
- MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.
NBA 2K18 has already been announced for all major platforms, and we can expect the release in September of 2017. The good news is that it will also make an appearance on Nintendo Switch. We will be able to play all the standard game modes such as MyCareer, MyTeam, MyLEAGUE, MyGM and many more. It is always great to see different patches and updates for NBA 2K17, especially in constant roster updates, MyTeam challenges and constant supply of new player cards for us to play with.