2K Games has released the companion mobile app for NBA 2K18. It has a bunch of different features that link directly into the main game. For example, it’ll have the face scan option, allowing you to import your own face into the game, a whole new mode called “The Association”, an expanded MyCareer mode, 2K Beats you can listen to, and more.
Mobile App Features – NBA 2K18NBA 2K18 got its companion mobile app, which you can download on your iOS devices. It brings a bunch of new features, which will hopefully make your NBA experience even more complete. If nothing else, it’ll allow you to keep playing the game, and even earning VC, on the go. Among other things, the app brings more to MyCareer Mode, the Association Mode, which is a multi-year mode, the opportunity to scan your face into the game, and so on. Here’s a short list of features you can expect to see.
- MyCAREER mode: With an expanded script and more interactions for your MyPLAYER.
- Association Mode: A new multi-season mode allowing you to control a franchise’s future and become the next NBA dynasty.
- 2K Beats: An eclectic mix of tunes from around the world, featuring music from Future, Kendrick Lamar, Shakira, Nas and many more.
- More gameplay controls including the ability to sprint on defense and more rebounding capabilities.
- The chance to earn more Virtual Currency to boost your MyPLAYER.