Not sure how to fix the 2K23 Error Code 6f8ce31b in MyCareer? We’ve got you covered! It has been two weeks since the release of NBA 2K23, and, unfortunately, the game is still riddled with bugs. Several patches have come through in the meantime, but the game still suffers from numerous glitches. And, it seems that new updates introduce even more problems, like the 6f8ce31b error code in MyCareer, related to the J. Cole quest. Here’s what we know about it and how it can be fixed.
How to Fix NBA 2K23 Error Code 6f8ce31b in MyCareer
The most reascent NBA 2K23 update has, unfortunately, brought even more problems for NBA 2K23 players. The latest issue plaguing a host of players is related to the J. Cole MyCareer quest. Namely, since the update, players would try to log into MyCareer, but instead of playing it, they will receive the 6f8ce31b error code. It’s a rather frustrating experience, especially for those players who have already made a lot of progress. Luckily, there are a few possible fixes for this bug. Here’s what you can do in order to fix the “NBA 2K23 Error Code 6f8ce31b” bug:
- Load MyCareer and as soon as the menu screen appears quit back to the main menu. When you load back in it should work like normal. (via WOAH2200).
- Clear your system cache on PS5.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps.
- A list of options will show.
- Select clear system cache and rebuild the database.
- Choose the “clear system cache” option.
- Let it do the work.
- Try reinstalling the game, because the update may have caused some issues which a clean install may fix.
Any of these methods should hopefully fix the problem for you, as numerous players report that they have fixed the issue for them. However, we also expect that 2K will release a hotfix soon in order to patch out this problem. For now, these workarounds should do the trick.