Citadel: Forged with Fire, a massive online sandbox RPG, is now available on Steam Early Access. The 20% discount promotion ends on August 3. It lets you get the game for $20, instead of its $25 full price. It is currently not available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but the development is in motion.
Citadel: Forged with Fire Key Features
Citadel: Forged with Fire is powered by Unreal Engine 4 and developed/published by Blue Isle Studios. This studio is placed in Toronto, Canada, and is behind titles like Slender: The Arrival and action-adventure game Valley. Here are some of the key features of Citadel: Forged with Fire.
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
- Voice Chat: Chat with other players.
- Password Protected Servers: Available for players who would like to create custom servers.
- Custom Games and Servers: Players can create custom games on private and custom servers.
- PvP, PvE, and RP Servers: Players can customize servers for PvP, PvE and RP gameplay, modify game settings, etc.
- Server Partnerships: Working with multiple server providers from all around the world. Providing players with multiple options and a positive gaming experience.
There was a Citadel: Forged with Fire announcement trailer just a couple of weeks ago. If you are a fond of riding a broom, on a 36 square kilometer map, with half a dozen distinct biomes, they’ve got you covered.