Dead by Daylight team released the Charity Case add-on, alongside with an update that will make playing the Doctor more fun. The profits from the Charity DLC add-on go to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
Charity Case Items
The Charity Case DLC add-on for Dead by Daylight costs $5, and you can find it on Steam and the Humble Store. It contains 26 cosmetic items, both for Survivors and Killers. They’ve been created by dedicated Dead by Daylight broadcasters. 20 of them are brand new, while 6 were previously released exclusive items from “old friends.” Here are the contents of the add-on.
- Orange Shmock: A unique top for Claudette, inspired by 72hrs
- Angry Pug Team Uniform: A unique shirt for Meg, inspired by Angry Pug
- Morra what? : A unique top for Meg, inspired by Armorra
- The Roohappy Tee: A unique shirt for Dwight, inspired by Admiral Bahroo
- The Meat Man: A unique jacket for Jake, inspired by BroBQ
- Red Dude Jacket: A unique top for Dwight, inspired by CaRtOoNz
- The Envy: A unique top for Meg, inspired by EnvyTheElitist
- The Jenpai hat: A unique hat for Claudette, inspired by Jendenise
- Kek: A unique top for Meg, inspired by KeGenius
- Mr. Bing Bong: A unique look for the Wraith, inspired by Marth88
- Raving Mad: A unique top for Meg, inspired by Metro
- The british charm: A unique shirt for Claudette, inspired by Morf
- The Nana: A unique top for Meg, inspired by Nana
- The Ohmwrecker: A unique mask for the Huntress, inspired by The Ohmwrecker
- Be the Target A unique shirt for Dwight, inspired by OhTofu
- The Dark Nurse: A unique dress for the Nurse, inspired by Peng
- Pickle Nightmare: A unique top for Meg, inspired by PickleDream
- Summertime rolls: A unique top for Meg, inspired by Samu
- Rage Mode: A unique top for Meg, inspired by Slyvinlisha
- Smiley: A unique bag for the Nurse, inspired by Smiley
- TEAMSXY Gear: A unique top for Claudette, inspired by SXYHXY
- Is that a panda? : A unique bag for the Nurse, inspired by TheSwiftLegend
- Kami-flage: A unique top for Dwight, inspired by TianKami
- The TK: A unique shirt for Nea, inspired by Takesipon
- Dat hat tho: A unique shirt for Claudette, inspired by Tru3Ta1ent
- Mofugga U graduate: A unique top for Dwight, inspired by Vinc3ntVega
1.6.2 Doctor Update Patch Notes
The Dead by Daylight update version 1.6.2 contains the new content (Charity Case DLC), balance changes (including improvements for The Doctor), and bug fixes. To check all the patch notes, including the bug fixes that are not listed here, head to the game’s official Steam page.
- “Snap Out Of It” is now classified as a form of healing. This means it is affected by perks such as “Botany Knowledge” or “A Nurse’s Calling,” status effects such as “Mangled”, and other effects concerned with healing.
- “Snap Out Of It” now has a chance to trigger skill checks. Failing a skill check will interrupt the interaction and reveal the survivor’s location.
- Added a 200-point score event to the Survival category when successfully performing the “Snap Out Of It” action.
- Added a new affliction granted by The Doctor’s “Order” Class add-ons: Every 20 seconds, a broken pallet within a certain range is replaced with an illusionary pallet that is visible to survivors past a certain madness threshold, depending on the add-on.
- Adjusted the affliction granted by The Doctor’s “Discipline” add-ons: When a chase begins, the chased survivor perceives the red stain and terror radius as though The Doctor were right behind them for a duration depending on the add-on used and the survivor’s madness level. The Doctor shares in his patients’ madness in order to see the illusionary red stain.
- Removed the speed penalty when switching stances with The Doctor
- Survivors hit by the The Doctor’s Shock Therapy attack are rendered unable to perform any interaction for 2.5 seconds
- The skill check affliction previously granted by The Doctor’s “Order” add-ons is now a baseline ability. Skill checks have a 33%, 66% or 100% chance of appearing in a random location while in madness 1, 2 or 3, respectively.
- Updated the description for The Doctor’s “Iridescent King” add-on to describe the afflictions it can inflict