Fall Guys Mid Season Content Update 3.5 Out Now
The developers of Fall Guys are working tirelessly to keep the game nice and fresh, and so, here’s the new Mid Season 3.5 update for all of you to enjoy. It brings a bunch of new content, including a whole new round centered around a snowball fight, a new costume DLC pack (as well as costumes in general), new shows, and more. Oh, and bug fixes, of course. What more could you want?
Every game like Fall Guys lives and dies on a relatively stable stream of new content. Luckily for all the fans, developer Mediatonic are on the job. So, what exactly can you expect to see in the Mid Season 3.5 update? Well, here’s a brief list of the major stuff, as provided in the press release, It’ll help you get the gist quickly.
- New Round – Snowball Survival
- 40+ Round remixes
- Fall Feed – Keep a keen eye on pals and competitors alike with live in-game updates on every elimination and point scored
- New Sugar Plum costume DLC pack
- New Shows – Wild ideas from the community and design team align in a slew of new Round playlists for you to tackle
- Costumes – Plenty of delightful new looks will be hitting the store, plus the much-requested return of Godzilla, Untitled Goose Game and Sonic costumes
- Bug Fixes – Improvements ahoy! Smoother stumbles assured, with fixes to Ice Climb, Hex-A-Gone and plenty more quality of life changes
So, there you have it, that’s the summary. If you want more details, you can check out the official announcement, as well as the patch notes, for those of you that only want hard data. You can also see some of the new content in action in the short trailer below. If nothing else, you can see a number of the new costumes, which is nice.