The list of trophies / achievements that you’ll be able to earn in Minecraft Dungeons, once the game comes out. The list includes twenty-five different achievements, and most of them are tied to regular progression. As far as I can tell, only one or two of them require you to go out of your way to get them. Basically, just play the game, and you’ll eventually get them all.
Now, while I’m sure that you’ll be able to get all of those achievements / trophies with very little fuss, it’s still good to know what they are. Well, take a gander at the list below, and you’ll find everything you need. Like we said, there’s a total of twenty-five of them; to be more precise, twenty-four and one that’s the Platinum.
- Bragging Rights – Unlock all other trophies.
- Life of the Party – Revive a downed friend 20 times.
- Wooden Sword – Defeat 50 mobs.
- Diamond Sword – Defeat 2,500 mobs.
- Passive Aggressive – Defeat 50 passive mobs.
- Break The Spell – Defeat 50 enchanted mobs.
- Scrappy Scout – Reach Level 10.
- Apprentice Adventurer – Reach Level 25.
- Expert Explorer – Reach Level 50.
- Fancy That! – Find and open your first ‘Fancy’ loot chest.
- More For Me – Open 100 treasure chests.
- Cha-ching! – Collect a total of 1,000 emeralds.
- Oooh! Shiny! – Collect a total of 5,000 emeralds.
- Om Nom Nom – Eat 200 food items.
- Happy Camper – Complete Squid Coast and set up camp.
- Out of the Woods – Complete Creeper Woods.
- The Plot Thickens – Complete Pumpkin Pastures and Soggy Swamp.
- Built On Sand, Set In Stone – Complete Redstone Mines and Cacti Canyon.
- High and Dry – Complete Desert Temple, Fiery Forge and Highblock Halls.
- Saved The Overworld – Defeat the Arch-Illager at the Obsidian Pinnacle.
- High Treason – Defeat the Arch-Illager on Apocalypse difficulty.
- Blast Radius – Kill any 10 mobs at once with TNT.
- Maxed Out and Geared Up – Equip Gear set consisting of fully enchanted items (3 Enchantment Slots upgraded to Level 3).
- Worked Like A Charm – Enchant an item and upgrade the enchantment to Tier 3.
- A Friend In Need – Use artefacts to summon the Wolf, Llama and Iron Golem allies at least once each.
Minecraft Dungeons is coming out on Tuesday, May 26th. You’ll be able to play it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. So, if you’re a huge Minecraft fan, or have played through every single other dungeon crawler to death, I guess you should mark your calendar.