Nintendo has announced the release windows of several indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch. The announcements where made during the Ninidies Summer 2017 Showcase. The list includes Shovel Knight: King of Cards, Super Meat Boy Forever, No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again, and more.
Recently, Nintendo held their Nindies Summer 2017 Showcase, during which they announced the release dates / launch windows for a number of indie games that will launch for the Nintendo Switch in the coming months. The list includes both less-known titles and some pretty big names.
Probably the biggest draws are No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again, and the sequel to Super Meat Boy, called Super Meat Boy Forever, both of which will launch on the Switch in 2018. The upcoming campaign mode for Shovel Knight, called King Knight, will also be making an appearance early next year. The Switch version of Kentucky Route Zero will include all previous acts, and even one that hasn’t been released before. There’s a bunch of other interesting titles on the list, as well, like Sausage Sports Club, Poly Bridge, Steamworld Dig 2, and many more.
You can check out all the indie games that will come out on the Switch in the forseeable future and their release windows below (via Gamespot).
- Battle Chef Brigade – holiday season 2017
- Dragon Marked for Death – Winter
- Earth Atlantis – Fall 2017
- Floor Kids – holiday season 2017
- Golf Story – September 2017
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition – 2018
- Light Fingers – early 2018
- Malaka – 2018
- Mom Hid My Game – late 2017, also coming out on 3DS
- Morphies Law – Winter
- Next Up Hero – 2018
- Nine Parchments – holiday 2017
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again – 2018
- Poly Bridge – holiday season 2017
- Sausage Sports Club – Fall 2017
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards – early 2018
- Steamworld Dig 2 – September 21st
- Super Meat Boy Forever – 2018
- Wulver Blade – September 2017
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants – October 2017