As promised, Valve’s digital delivery service, Steam, now has Nioh: Complete Edition available for purchase. If you’ve ever treated yourself to a hours, nay, days, of playing Dark Souls you should know that Nioh offers a relatively similar experience. The kick-ass action game from Team NINJA and Koei Tecmo Games takes players to the shores of Japan, during the age of the samurai. You play a lone traveler and must fight your way through the hordes of warriors and supernatural Yokai that have invaded the realm.
Here’s the word:
- The Complete Edition contains the full game, as well as the three expansions with additional story chapters: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed’s End.
- Dragon of the North This expansion opens up the Tohoku region, where the “one-eyed dragon” Date Masamune is secretly gathering spirit stones.
- Defiant Honor Fight your way through the Siege of Osaka’s winter campaign as you follow the story of one of Japan’s greatest generals from the Warring States period, the brave Sanada Yukimura.
- Bloodshed’s End Join the summer campaign of the Siege of Osaka as the Warring States period draws to a close in this, the final chapter of William’s tale. Steam Exclusive Bonus
- Enjoy wearing the “Dharmachakra Kabuto,” a helmet exclusive to the Steam version of Nioh! You can claim yours by selecting “Boons” from a shrine.
Incidentally, when Nioh hit the market for the PlayStation 4 early this year, it landed to rave reviews and has garnered a lot of followers since then. PC gamers have been waiting for a while, but now they can finally have a taste of the action-packed RPG.
Nioh: Complete Edition for Windows PC will cost you 50 Euros on Steam, and 50 bucks if you’re in the United States.