EA’s Origin Access allows PC users to play over 70+ games for a monthly fee. If you sign up for Origin Access by June 19th 2017, you can have it free of charge for one week. For the duration of the entire week, you can play any game on the list, for as much as you want.
- To get started, go to this page: free 7 day Origin Access.
- The next step requires you to choose the Origin Access Plan (Monthly or Yearly). Once the trial ends, you’ll be charged. You can cancel anytime during your 7-day free trial and you won’t be charged.
- If you haven’t been signed up for an EA Account, you’ll need to do it now.
- This is where you review your order. This is the standard with Origin, even when you are getting free games that are not part of the Origin Access.
- If you haven’t chosen the payment method, you’ll need to do it now. This is where the tricky part starts. You can’t access the free 7-day trial if you haven’t included the payment method, even if you don’t have any desire to pay after the trial period.
The games that you can play during this 7-day free trial are some of the most famous EA titles, like FIFA 2017, Star Wars Battlefront, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Unravel, Crysis 3, Dragon’s Age Inquisition, Sim City, Need for Speed, Dead Space and many more. You can check out the full list on the website without even logging on to Origin.
At the end, remember that you need to have some payment method in order to even start the fre trial. Also, it is important to cancel your subscription after the 7-day free trial if you don’t want to be renewed for the plan you previously selected.
A rather strange time to present this feature, considering there was the E3 conference recently, surprising us with new titles such as Assassin’s Creed Origins, Xbox One exclusives Crackdown 3/ State of Decay 2/ Sea of Thieves and many more.