Sniper Elite 4 – Deathstorm Part 3: Obliteration DLC is out, featuring the hefty 1.5.0 patch notes. The content of the update features new maps, missions, modes, fixes and tweaks to single player and multiplayer. You can now also ban people from dedicated servers by their Steam ID, without the need for them to be online.
Sniper Elite 4 Deathstrom Part 3 Patch 1.5.0 Notes
To check out the full 1.5.0 patch notes list, including all the fixes and more, visit the official forum post.
By Popular Demands:
- Players can now select custom reticles for their rifle scopes.
- Add “Clear All Collectibles” and “Clear Level Collectibles” to the Service Record for players wishing to reset and replay missions.
- Add ability to select wind strength from within the Shooting Range level.
- Add an option to remember the zoom level when entering scope/binoculars.
- New multiplayer map (Bunker), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in all multiplayer modes (excluding No-Cross).
- New survival map (Facility), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in both solo-survival and up to 4-player co-op.
- New “Authentic Plus” difficulty for an increased level of challenge.
- Custom Difficulty now has some extended options.
- Save Option allows the save types available to be set.
- Artillery spotters no longer slide around while firing their flare.
- Vehicles in convoy should wait until the vehicle in front is fully destroyed before resuming their route to avoid getting caught in the final explosion, and vehicles should never start moving if their driver is dead.
- Multiple bug fixes to campaign and multiplayer levels
- Fire should now cause damage to players in headshots-only mode.
- Vehicle collisions should now kill incapacitated players in co-op.
- AI continue to target incapacitated players in Survival until they are fully incapacitated.
- Add Server.KickBanSteamID command (and output the numeric Steam ID in appropriate places for server admins), to allow banning by Steam ID without that player necessarily needing to be connected at the time of the ban.
- Show the IP of the client connections in the player list for remote RCON.
- Added a script tab for automating remote RCON tasks
- Updated dedicated server command reference documentation