Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, a beautiful Zelda-like game, is out on Steam and PlayStation 4. The price of the PlayStation 4 version is $20, while there is a special promotion with a 20% discount on Steam, making it $18.40. The Steam offer ends on July 24th. If you’d like to have a physical copy as well, there is a Special Edition that includes the region-free PS4 game.
The final launch trailer is a slightly longer version of its “coming soon” trailer, that came out several weeks ago. This is one of the few narrated trailers, that tells us something more about this wonderful world. But who can blame them for making the trailers without narration; the beautiful world just speaks for itself.
Some of the features of the game are listed on the Steam page:
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you’ll want to visit again and again.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!
One of the previous trailers featured two out of eight regions, or biomes. Grasslands and Heartwind Vale showed the uniqueness of the biomes’ flora and fauna.