The PC and Switch versions of Stardew Valley are now available for pre-orders, exclusively via Fangamer. Both come in the Standard and Collector’s Edition, the latter of which includes several neat extra items. For example, you’ll get a woodeen standee, a Junimo comic, a wooden lapel pin, a deed to your farm, and more. Yes, I absolutely will be securing my own copy as soon as possible.
As the creator of Stardew Valley, Eric Barone aka ConcerdedApe, announced on Twitter, Stardew Valley is now available in physical form on PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch. You can get either the Standard Edition, or the Collector’s Edition. Both versions come with a physical copy of the game (DRM-free disc with Steam key on PC) and a manual. The fancier edition also includes the items listed below.
- Deluxe six-piece wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood (measures 4.5 x 4 x 4 inches; some assembly required).
- Wooden lapel pin made from the same eco-friendly wood as the standee
- 14-page Junimo comic by Chihiro Sakaida, the artist of the Before the Farmer comic
- Deed to your farm featuring gold-foil details on paper made from 30% recycled straw (a byproduct of actual farming!)
- Collector’s Edition box made from sturdy, high-quality materials featuring artwork by Kari Fry, the artist behind the Stardew Valley Guidebook
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform with 18-page, full-color illustrated instruction manual and double-sided cover with Joja theme on the inside
- Soft polyester-nylon blend cleaning cloth designed by Chihiro Sakaida
- For a limited time: Bonus poster for preorders until August 15th (measures 10″ by 16″, folded)
Also, it bears mentioning that you can bundle the hardcover Stardew Valley Guidebook with the Collector’s Edition for an extra $25. Saves you four bucks. And, again, this is available exclusively via Fangamer. So, if you’re a fellow fan of the game, and want your own physical copy, go ahead.