In our Pokemon GO 7th Anniversary Timed Research Tasks & Rewards guide, we are going to walk you through all of the quests you can do and items you can earn in this part of the event. Since you have to pay to get access to the tasks, it’s only fair that you know what you’re getting for your money. So, let’s get straight into it.
Pokemon GO Pokemon GO 7th Anniversary Party Timed Research Tasks and Rewards
All of the 7th Anniversary Party Timed Research tasks and rewards in Pokemon GO revolve around the number seven. Makes sense, considering what we’re celebrating here. Granted, it kinda veers off into the territory of the ridiculous, but who cares? The rewards you can get vary between pretty cool and kinda meh. Then again, the lesser rewards do have lower requirements. Without further ado, here’s the list.
- Catch 77 Pokemon – Incubator x1
- Use 77 Berries to help catch Pokemon – Rocket Radar x1
- Hatch 7 Eggs – Lucky Egg x1
- Earn 7 Candies walking with your buddy – Poffin x1
- Evolve 7 Pokemon – Incense x1
- Earn 7,777 XP – Premium Battle Pass x1
- Earn 7,777 Stardust – Star Piece x1
- Rewards for completing all of the steps: 77,777 XP, Super Incubator x1, encounter with Striped Party Hat Pikachu
And there you have it, those are the Pokemon GO 7th Anniversary Party Timed Research tasks and rewards. Do keep in mind that you have to pay two dollars (or your local equivalent) in order to access these quests. Is it worth the money? Personally, I’d say it absolutely is, but that’s ultimately up for you to decide. Of course, the Timed Research is just a part of the event, of course. One of the biggest draws is the Masterwork Research 151, which lets you encounter a (potentially) shiny Mew. For more info on it, check out our Pokemon GO Masterwork Research 151 Tasks & Rewards guide. And just as a reminder, the event will last from July 6th at 10 AM local time to July 12th at 8 PM local time.