If you’re wondering how to beat Sierra in May 2022 in Pokemon GO, we’re here to help. This member of Team Rocket has a roster of Pokemon that she can throw at you. You have to put together a team that has an answer to everything at Sierra’s disposal. So, in this guide, we’ll give you a list of all Pokemon Sierra can use, as well as some suggestions for counters.
Pokemon GO Sierra Counters May 2022
You’re going to need to have counters for all three rounds against Sierra to beat her in Pokemon GO in May 2022. The first round is always Drowzee (weak against Bug, Dark, and Ghost). Round two can be one of three: Blaziken (weak against Flying, Ground, Psychic, and Water), Lapras (Fighting, Electric, Rock), and Sharpedo (Fighting, Electric). The third round also has three possible enemies: Houndoom (weak against Fighting, Rock, Ground, Water), Shiftry (Bug, Fighting, Fire, Fairy) and Nidoqueen (weak against Ground, Ice, Psychic, and Water). Here are a few ideas.
- Drowzee – Weavile with Snarl and Foul Play, Darkrai with Snarl and Thunderbolt, Scyther or Scizor
- Blaziken – Kyogre with Waterfall and Surf, Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike, Espeon with Confusion and Psychic.
- Lapras – Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere, Rampardos with Smackdown and Rock Slide, Raikou with Volt Switch and Wild Charge
- Sharpedo – Same counters as Lapras to keep the team concise.
- Houndoom – Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere, Rampardos with Smackdown and Rock Slide, Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shiftry – Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere, Pinsir with Bug Bite and X-Scissor, Genesect with Fury Cutter and X-Scissor
- Nidoqueen – Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch, Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere, Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
How to Beat Sierra May 2022 in Pokemon GO
To beat Sierra in May 2022 in Pokemon GO, you’ll have to build a comprehensive team. Basically, you need to build a crew that’s going to have an answer to every possible combo of enemies that Sierra can throw at you. In the list above, we’ve given you a few options for each of her seven Pokemon. We’ve tried to make it so that you have as slim a team as possible, but obviously, your mileage may vary depending on which Pokemon you have in storage, what level they are, etc. However, you should definitely have one Bug-type, one Grass-type, and one Fighting-type at the very least. This should be enough to get you through. Feel free to share the teams you used for this fight in the comments.