If you want to know how to put together the best team for ML Premier Classic in Pokemon GO, you’re in the right place. In this guide, we are going to give you a list of Pokemon that should work really well in this league, and then present you with several different teams for Pokemon GO Master League Premier Classic. There’s a lot to get to, so let’s dive straight in.
Best Pokemon for Master League Premier Classic in Pokemon GO
The best Pokemon for your ML Premier Classic (or Master League Premier Classic) team in Pokemon GO need to meet several simple requirements. There is no CP limit, which is great news. However, you can’t have any Mythical or Legendary Pokemon. Also, you won’t be able to use any Pokemon powered up using Candy XL. With all that in mind, here’s a list of options that should work really well.
- Florges with Fairy Wind and Disarming Voice or Moonblast
- Dragonite (Shadow or regular) with Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw or Superpower
- Garchomp with Mud Shot and Earth Power or Outrage
- Gyarados with Dragon Breath and Aqua Tail or Crunch
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash or Earthquake
- Togekiss with Charm and Ancient Power or Flamethrower
- Snorlax (Shadow or regular) with Lick and Body Slam or Superpower
- Excadrill with Mud Shot and Drill Run or Rock Slide
- Swampert (Shadow or regular) with Mud Shot and Hydro Cannon or Sludge Wave
- Kommo-o with Dragon Tail and Close Combat or Dragon Claw
- Primarina with Charm and Moonblast or Hydro Pump
- Sneasler with Shadow Claw and Close Combat or X-Scissor
Pokemon GO Master League Premier Classic Best Teams
The best teams in Pokemon GO Master League Premier Classic, or ML Premier Classic, have to do two things. You need to set it up so that you can handle as wide a variety of attacks, and also deal different types of damage. The more, the merrier. With that in mind, we are going to give you several examples of teams that should function beautifully in this league. Feel free to share your own preferences in the comments below; we’d love to hear about the combinations you’ve though of.
- Gyarados, Dragonite, Metagross
- Dragonite, Excadrill, Snorlax
- Togekiss, Swampert, Snorlax
- Florges, Garchomp, Snorlax
- Florges, Garchomp, Excadrill